Windows Server 2008 R2 articles, fixes and updates - June 2019
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 that have been released in June 2019. The list is daily updated.
- 2815633 Point and Print fails after switching drivers in Windows Q2815633 KB2815633 June 30, 2019
- 2685788 Event ID 56 is logged in Windows Server 2008 R2 and the later versions of Windows Server Q2685788 KB2685788 June 28, 2019
- 4508772 Update for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 Q4508772 KB4508772 June 20, 2019
- 324949 Redirecting the users and computers containers in Active Directory domains Q324949 KB324949 June 7, 2019
- 2623724 Description of the Cryptography API proxy detection mechanism when downloading a Certificate Revocation List (CRL) from a CRL distribution point Q2623724 KB2623724 June 5, 2019