Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V articles, fixes and updates - Year 2015
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V that have been released in Year 2015. The list is daily updated.
- 2921629 Stop Error 0x133 in the Netft.sys driver occurs in a node that is running Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 R2 Q2921629 KB2921629 September 25, 2015
- 2908415 Clustered shared volumes go offline or the Cluster service stops during VM backup on a Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V host server Q2908415 KB2908415 June 24, 2015
- 2858695 Can't use kdump or kexec for Linux virtual machines on Hyper-V Q2858695 KB2858695 June 4, 2015
- 3061837 Event ID 55 occurs during system backup, but chkdsk finds no problems Q3061837 KB3061837 June 3, 2015
- 2986895 Virtual machines lose network connectivity when you use Broadcom NetXtreme 1-gigabit network adapters Q2986895 KB2986895 May 7, 2015
- 3058418 VM shutdown actions don't run when a host shuts down because of a low battery Q3058418 KB3058418 May 6, 2015