Windows Server 2012 R2 articles, fixes and updates - May 2018
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 that have been released in May 2018. The list is daily updated.
- 4052728 UDP port leak in Wmiprvse.exe when a WMI Group Policy filter is used Q4052728 KB4052728 May 28, 2018
- 4036954 RDS Connection Broker or RDMS fails after you disable TLS 1.0 in Windows Server Q4036954 KB4036954 May 24, 2018
- 4103724 May 17, 2018—KB4103724 (Preview of Monthly Rollup) Q4103724 KB4103724 May 18, 2018
- 4103725 May 8, 2018—KB4103725 (Monthly Rollup) Q4103725 KB4103725 May 8, 2018
- 4103715 May 8, 2018—KB4103715 (Security-only update) Q4103715 KB4103715 May 8, 2018
- 4090105 How to audit use of NTLMv1 on a Windows Server-based domain controller Q4090105 KB4090105 May 8, 2018