Windows Vista articles, fixes and updates - January 2020
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Windows Vista that have been released in January 2020. The list is daily updated.
- 2287297 A COM+ application may stop working in Windows when a user logs off Q2287297 KB2287297 January 20, 2020
- 947238 Event ID: 1530 may be logged in the Application log in Windows Q947238 KB947238 January 20, 2020
- 10736 What does it mean if Windows isn't supported? Q10736 KB10736 January 18, 2020
- 2533623 Microsoft Security Advisory: Insecure library loading could allow remote code execution Q2533623 KB2533623 January 8, 2020
- 22882 Windows Vista support has ended Q22882 KB22882 January 6, 2020