Windows Vista articles, fixes and updates - October 2020
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Windows Vista that have been released in October 2020. The list is daily updated.
- 2216489 FIX: Error message when you try to run an SSIS package that contains a SQL Server Destination component in a Dataflow task Q2216489 KB2216489 October 20, 2020
- 957488 MS09-062: Vulnerabilities in GDI+ could allow remote code execution Q957488 KB957488 October 20, 2020
- 954593 MS08-052: Vulnerabilities in GDI+ could allow remote code execution Q954593 KB954593 October 20, 2020
- 2588507 Error messages when a 32-bit application has the /LARGEADDRESSAWARE option enabled in a 64-bit version of Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, or Windows Server 2008 R2 Q2588507 KB2588507 October 19, 2020
- 968912 An update is available for Windows Vista and for Windows Server 2008 to extend KMS activation support for Windows 7 and for Windows Server 2008 R2 Q968912 KB968912 October 19, 2020
- 914387 How to configure daylight saving time for Microsoft Windows operating systems Q914387 KB914387 October 13, 2020