BizTalk Server 2004 articles, fixes and updates - October 2007
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft BizTalk Server 2004 that have been released in October 2007. The list is daily updated.
- 936216 You can cluster a BizTalk Server 2006 Host and the Enterprise Single Sign-On (SSO) service only by using Microsoft Windows Clustering Q936216 KB936216 October 31, 2007
- 942689 The content in the body of an e-mail message is lost when you process the message by using the BizTalk POP3 adapter in BizTalk Server Q942689 KB942689 October 25, 2007
- 939354 Error message when you use the BTSDeploy tool (Btsdeploy.exe) to deploy an assembly in BizTalk Server: "Failed to update binding information" Q939354 KB939354 October 25, 2007
- 933396 FIX: You may receive a NullReferenceException error message when a long-running XLANG orchestration is rehydrated in BizTalk Server 2004 Q933396 KB933396 October 25, 2007
- 837860 You cannot use a pass-through pipeline to receive a file in an orchestration in BizTalk Server Q837860 KB837860 October 25, 2007
- 941494 FIX: When you use BizTalk Adapter for MQSeries in BizTalk Server 2006 or in BizTalk Server 2004, the BizTalk application may slow down, and the BizTalk application may eventually stop responding Q941494 KB941494 October 23, 2007