Host Integration Server (HIS) 2004 articles, fixes and updates - Year 2017
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Host Integration Server (HIS) 2004 that have been released in Year 2017. The list is daily updated.
- 904708 FIX: You may receive a "The memory could not be 'read'" error message, or a COM+ Interop type mismatch exception error occurs when you run .NET Framework applications that use the AS/400 Data Queue ActiveX control Q904708 KB904708 March 30, 2017
- 885931 An ODBC query through Microsoft Access or MSQuery fails with Host Integration Server ODBC for DB2 driver Q885931 KB885931 March 30, 2017
- 967516 The Microsoft OLE DB Provider for DB2 that is included with Host Integration Server 2006 and with Host Integration Server 2004 truncates columns that contains an Arabic Lam Alef character Q967516 KB967516 March 29, 2017
- 961068 OLE DB Provider for DB2 in Host Integration Server 2004 does not return DB2 error messages that are contained in SQL Communication Area (SQLCA) data structures to a client application Q961068 KB961068 March 29, 2017
- 896165 FIX: You may intermittently receive "SQLSTATE: 23502, SQLCODE: -407" error messages when you use the Managed Provider for DB2 to perform parameterized queries in Host Integration Server 2004 Q896165 KB896165 March 29, 2017
- 891062 FIX: You may intermittently receive the "SQLSTATE: 08S01, SQLCODE: -605" error message when you perform distributed transactions over TCP/IP by using the OLE DB Provider for DB2 in Host Integration Server 2004 Q891062 KB891062 March 29, 2017