Windows XP Tablet PC Edition articles, fixes and updates - September 2007
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition that have been released in September 2007. The list is daily updated.
- 817606 MS03-024: Buffer overrun in Windows could lead to data corruption Q817606 KB817606 September 27, 2007
- 913296 Jet 4.0 data engine update fixes issues that may occur on a Windows XP-based computer Q913296 KB913296 September 25, 2007
- 841996 The security update that is documented in Microsoft Security Bulletin MS04-015 does not install correctly if the Help and Support service is disabled Q841996 KB841996 September 5, 2007
- 827363 How to Use the KB 824146 Scanning Tool to Identify Host Computers That Do Not Have the 823980 (MS03-026) and the 824146 (MS03-039) Security Patches Installed Q827363 KB827363 September 5, 2007
- 827227 How to use a visual basic script to install the 824146 (MS03-039) or 823980 (MS03-026) security patch on remote host computers Q827227 KB827227 September 5, 2007