.NET Framework 2.0 articles, fixes and updates - March 2011
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 that have been released in March 2011. The list is daily updated.
- 2504603 FIX: SQL Server process that uses the.NET Framework 2.0 does not make any progress during a garbage collection while CPU usage is high Q2504603 KB2504603 March 31, 2011
- 975410 FIX: Exception error message in an ASP.NET 2.0 website when you use a control that has the ToolboxBitmap attribute defined: "GDI+ is not properly initialized (internal GDI+ error)" Q975410 KB975410 March 29, 2011
- 2468429 “Fatal Execution Engine Error” when you try to obtain the security descriptor of a generic class from a native image module in a .NET Framework environment Q2468429 KB2468429 March 11, 2011
- 2315412 FIX: Access violation may occur when you run a .NET Framework 2.0 SP2-based application that calls a mixed assembly that is domain-neutral Q2315412 KB2315412 March 7, 2011
- 2512713 A System.Security.SecurityException is thrown when using the System.Net.HttpWebRequest class from a Windows Forms application based on .Net Framework 2.0 or 3.5 SP1 Q2512713 KB2512713 March 2, 2011