SQL Server 2008 articles, fixes and updates - August 2010
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 that have been released in August 2010. The list is daily updated.
- 979450 List of the bugs that are fixed in SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 2 Q979450 KB979450 August 30, 2010
- 2019402 "No mapping between account names and security IDs was done" error when adding a node to a SQL Server 2008 Failover Cluster Q2019402 KB2019402 August 25, 2010
- 981881 FIX: "The selected data extension <data extension name> cannot be loaded" error message when you use Report Builder 2.0 to run an SSRS 2008 or SSRS 2008 R2 report that uses a custom data processing extension in server mode Q981881 KB981881 August 16, 2010
- 981814 FIX: SSMS Object Explorer does not display the correct version number for SSIS or for SSRS Q981814 KB981814 August 16, 2010
- 981811 FIX: An error occurs when you update the schema of objects that are in a published database in Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, or Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Q981811 KB981811 August 16, 2010