SQL Server 2017 articles, fixes and updates - October 2021
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft SQL Server 2017 that have been released in October 2021. The list is daily updated.
- 5007381 FIX: Sp_execute_external_script fails after you configure new runtime and remove a new Cumulative Update patch in SQL Server 2017 Q5007381 KB5007381 October 27, 2021
- 5007158 FIX: Access violation occurs when you use LOB data type with columnstore indexes in SQL Server 2017 Q5007158 KB5007158 October 27, 2021
- 5007039 FIX: You encounter error messages 8114 or 22122 when performing change tracking cleanup Q5007039 KB5007039 October 27, 2021
- 5005788 FIX: Access violation occurs when you use FileTable feature with Windows Defender enabled Q5005788 KB5005788 October 5, 2021
- 4530907 Improvement: Corrupted statistics can be detected by using extended_logical_checks in SQL Server 2016, 2017, and 2019 Q4530907 KB4530907 October 5, 2021