SQL Server 2019 articles, fixes and updates - October 2021
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft SQL Server 2019 that have been released in October 2021. The list is daily updated.
- 5006632 FIX: An assertion dump occurs many times in SQL Server 2019 Q5006632 KB5006632 October 18, 2021
- 5005832 FIX: Cannot fetch a row by using OPENROWSET or OPENDATASOURCE and "MSOLEDBSQL" OLE DB driver for SQL Server in batch mode Q5005832 KB5005832 October 14, 2021
- 5006665 Improvement: Last Writer Wins and support for P2P database in Availability Group Q5006665 KB5006665 October 12, 2021
- 5006359 FIX: A dump occurs if you use the same synonym for a user-defined function in the view definition Q5006359 KB5006359 October 5, 2021
- 5005788 FIX: Access violation occurs when you use FileTable feature with Windows Defender enabled Q5005788 KB5005788 October 5, 2021
- 4530907 Improvement: Corrupted statistics can be detected by using extended_logical_checks in SQL Server 2016, 2017, and 2019 Q4530907 KB4530907 October 5, 2021