System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2012 articles, fixes and updates - Year 2012
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2012 that have been released in Year 2012. The list is daily updated.
- 2793312 Application Evaluation may fail on Windows XP computers in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Q2793312 KB2793312 December 17, 2012
- 2788371 Editing reports in Configuration Manager may fail when Internet Explorer is not the default browser Q2788371 KB2788371 December 4, 2012
- 2716956 Using the System Center 2012 Configuration Manager CMTrace log viewer to review a log that contains a line exceeding 8000 characters causes the log to be truncated Q2716956 KB2716956 July 18, 2012
- 2713469 Failures with the Capture User State task or Task Sequence when using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Q2713469 KB2713469 July 18, 2012
- 2713465 Changing a property of a deployment appears to not be saved in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Q2713465 KB2713465 July 18, 2012
- 2689854 Using the System Center 2012 Configuration Manager OOB console to restart a client over an SOL connection causes the connection to fail Q2689854 KB2689854 April 17, 2012