Windows Server 2003 articles, fixes and updates - February 2021
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 that have been released in February 2021. The list is daily updated.
- 975759 An application or service that uses a file system filter driver may experience function failure on a computer that is running Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, or Windows Server 2008 Q975759 KB975759 February 25, 2021
- 918165 You may experience problems in Windows Explorer or in the Windows shell after you install security update MS06-015 Q918165 KB918165 February 25, 2021
- 289289 Remote desktop connection "The local policy of this system does not permit you to logon interactively" Q289289 KB289289 February 11, 2021
- 890830 Remove specific prevalent malware with Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (KB890830) Q890830 KB890830 February 9, 2021
- 2548145 Active Directory size increases rapidly on a Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008 R2 domain controller that hosts the DNS Server role Q2548145 KB2548145 February 8, 2021
- 976618 You experience performance issues in applications and services when the system file cache consumes most of the physical RAM Q976618 KB976618 February 8, 2021