Windows Server 2008 R2 articles, fixes and updates - November 2021
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 that have been released in November 2021. The list is daily updated.
- 5005633 September 14, 2021—KB5005633 (Monthly Rollup) Q5005633 KB5005633 November 20, 2021
- 5005615 September 14, 2021—KB5005615 (Security-only update) Q5005615 KB5005615 November 20, 2021
- 4072698 Windows Server guidance to protect against speculative execution side-channel vulnerabilities Q4072698 KB4072698 November 19, 2021
- 914387 How to configure daylight saving time for Microsoft Windows operating systems Q914387 KB914387 November 17, 2021
- 5008102 Active Directory Security Accounts Manager hardening changes (CVE-2021-42278) Q5008102 KB5008102 November 9, 2021
- 822158 Virus scanning recommendations for Enterprise computers that are running currently supported versions of Windows (KB822158) Q822158 KB822158 November 4, 2021