Windows Server 2008 R2 articles, fixes and updates - December 2022
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 that have been released in December 2022. The list is daily updated.
- 3119070 Internet Explorer 11 consumes high memory and CPU cycles after you install update MS15-106 Q3119070 KB3119070 December 16, 2022
- 3041196 Update to the "Run this time" functionality for out-of-date ActiveX control blocking in Internet Explorer Q3041196 KB3041196 December 16, 2022
- 5005408 Smart card authentication might cause print and scan failures Q5005408 KB5005408 December 8, 2022
- 5021989 Extended Protection for Authentication Q5021989 KB5021989 December 7, 2022
- 4528069 Update to verify that eligible Windows 7 SP1 and Server 2008 R2 SP1 devices can get Extended Security Updates Q4528069 KB4528069 December 7, 2022
- 914387 How to configure daylight saving time for Microsoft Windows operating systems Q914387 KB914387 December 7, 2022