Windows Server 2012 articles, fixes and updates - February 2020
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 that have been released in February 2020. The list is daily updated.
- 2872775 The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 RC (web installer) for Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows 8, and Windows Server 2012 Q2872775 KB2872775 February 20, 2020
- 2638243 When SpecialPollInterval is used as a polling interval, the Windows Time service does not correct the time if the service gets into Spike state Q2638243 KB2638243 February 19, 2020
- 816099 HOW TO: Use Ntdsutil to find and clean up duplicate security identifiers in Windows Server Q816099 KB816099 February 18, 2020
- 3040793 Task Manager shows incorrect total system memory if 16-GB or 32-GB memory modules are installed Q3040793 KB3040793 February 14, 2020
- 305476 Initial synchronization requirements for Windows Server operations master role holders Q305476 KB305476 February 13, 2020