Small Business Accounting 2006 articles, fixes and updates - letter W
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Small Business Accounting 2006 starts with letter W that have been released. The list is daily updated.
- 906097 Warning message when you change a transaction in Accounting Professional 2007, Accounting Express 2007, or in Small Business Accounting 2006: "You are modifying a transaction that is part of a reconciled bank statement" Q906097 KB906097 January 17, 2015
- 911759 Word templates use the system date instead of the document date in Small Business Accounting Q911759 KB911759 January 16, 2015
- 913389 Warning message when you start a sample company in Accounting Professional 2007, in Accounting Express 2007, or in Small Business Accounting: "The sample company data will now be moved to the current year" Q913389 KB913389 January 15, 2015
- 912202 When you start Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting 2006, you receive an error message, and the program stops responding Q912202 KB912202 January 15, 2015
- 907369 Windows user permissions and corresponding permissions in Accounting Professional, in Accounting Express, and in Small Business Accounting 2006 Q907369 KB907369 September 10, 2011