Small Business Server (SBS) 2000 articles, fixes and updates - Year 2013
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Small Business Server (SBS) 2000 that have been released in Year 2013. The list is daily updated.
- 258062 "Directory Services cannot start" error message when you start your Windows-based or SBS-based domain controller Q258062 KB258062 December 17, 2013
- 894320 MS05-024: Vulnerability in Web View could allow remote code execution Q894320 KB894320 October 27, 2013
- 928604 Microsoft Security Advisory: Exploit code has been published that affects the Workstation service in Windows 2000 Q928604 KB928604 October 21, 2013
- 926121 MS06-077: Vulnerability in Remote Installation Services could allow remote code execution Q926121 KB926121 October 21, 2013
- 327521 MS02-046: Buffer overrun in TSAC ActiveX control might allow code execution Q327521 KB327521 June 7, 2013