Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006 articles, fixes and updates - Year 2017
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006 that have been released in Year 2017. The list is daily updated.
- 2443471 Description of the ISA Server 2006 hotfix package: October 2010 Q2443471 KB2443471 March 30, 2017
- 841664 Clients receive "Error Code 500 Internal Server Error" when they visit a Web site published with ISA Server, Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway Medium Business Edition, or Windows Essential Business Server 2008 Q841664 KB841664 March 30, 2017
- 839510 You experience slow Web browsing performance on internal client computers that use Internet Security and Acceleration Server or Windows Essential Business Server 2008 to manage Web requests Q839510 KB839510 March 30, 2017
- 970443 Description of the ISA Server 2006 hotfix package: April 21, 2009 Q970443 KB970443 March 29, 2017
- 889035 Users are prompted for authentication credentials when Internet Explorer is configured for automatic discovery in ISA Server or in Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway, Medium Business Edition Q889035 KB889035 February 15, 2017