Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006 articles, fixes and updates - letter O
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006 starts with letter O that have been released. The list is daily updated.
- 932520 On a Windows Vista-based computer or on a Windows Server 2008-based computer, the Microsoft ISATAP adapter appears with a yellow exclamation mark next to it in Device Manager, and you also receive an error message Q932520 KB932520 January 25, 2021
- 941870 Only 1,000 PPTP ports and 1,000 L2TP ports are open in Routing and Remote Access if the maximum number of VPN clients is set to more than 1,000 in ISA Server 2006 Q941870 KB941870 January 16, 2015
- 925288 One or more published sites may stop being available if you create more than 300 Web site publishing rules in ISA Server 2006 Enterprise Edition Q925288 KB925288 January 15, 2015
- 888714 Outlook Web Access Server Publishing in ISA Server 2004 Q888714 KB888714 January 7, 2015
- 957519 Outlook repeatedly prompts you for credentials when it runs behind an ISA firewall in an Exchange Online environment Q957519 KB957519 July 14, 2011