Windows Server 2008 articles, fixes and updates - August 2021
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 that have been released in August 2021. The list is daily updated.
- 822158 Virus scanning recommendations for Enterprise computers that are running currently supported versions of Windows (KB822158) Q822158 KB822158 August 18, 2021
- 5005413 Mitigating NTLM Relay Attacks on Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) Q5005413 KB5005413 August 16, 2021
- 5005095 August 10, 2021—KB5005095 (Security-only update) Q5005095 KB5005095 August 11, 2021
- 5005090 August 10, 2021—KB5005090 (Monthly Rollup) Q5005090 KB5005090 August 11, 2021
- 5005036 Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: August 10, 2021 Q5005036 KB5005036 August 10, 2021