Dynamics CRM 3.0 articles, fixes and updates - Year 2009
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 that have been released in Year 2009. The list is daily updated.
- 2004324 Error while editing an attribute in Microsoft Dynamics CRM: “Invalid Attribute” Q2004324 KB2004324 October 30, 2009
- 910090 Error message when you try to start Microsoft Outlook after you install the Microsoft Dynamics CRM client for Outlook: "There is a problem communicating with the Microsoft CRM Server" Q910090 KB910090 October 2, 2009
- 923014 Event ID error messages are logged in the event log when you start Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Mobile Deployment Manager on a Microsoft Dynamics CRM server Q923014 KB923014 September 22, 2009
- 942553 Error message when you try to go offline in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM client for Outlook: "Business Management Error: The user ID associated with the current record is not valid" Q942553 KB942553 September 2, 2009
- 911353 Error message when you try to log on to the Web application or when you start a callout event in Microsoft Dynamics CRM: "Access is denied due to invalid credentials" Q911353 KB911353 March 19, 2009
- 916165 Error message when you try to go offline in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM laptop client for Outlook: "Failed move data for entity [EntityName] during action saInsert, countRows=[CountNumber]. Contact your system administrator for assistance" Q916165 KB916165 January 14, 2009