Dynamics CRM 3.0 articles, fixes and updates - Year 2017
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 that have been released in Year 2017. The list is daily updated.
- 921546 Error message when you try to run a report or upload a report in Microsoft Dynamics CRM: "The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized" or "Server Error in ‘/’ Application" Q921546 KB921546 March 30, 2017
- 917948 How to move Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 SQL databases from one server to a different server that is in the same domain Q917948 KB917948 March 30, 2017
- 915827 The recipient does not receive email messages that a Microsoft Dynamics CRM user sends by using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM web client Q915827 KB915827 March 30, 2017
- 908340 You receive a "You must provide a value for Decimals Supported" message when you try to save changes to a product that was imported into Microsoft CRM by using the Microsoft CRM Assessment Import program Q908340 KB908340 March 30, 2017
- 915799 Error message when you use the Copy Database Wizard in SQL Server 2005 to migrate the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 MSCRM database from SQL Server 2000: "Setting Source Connection (Error)" Q915799 KB915799 March 29, 2017